The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC) The Regulation aims to harmonise data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate.
All Ways Sales Recruitment invite all candidates to send their CV and any cover letter containing personal data; your name, address, contact numbers and e-mail address which will be held in secure environment that is only use by All Ways Sales Recruitment.
You have the right at any time to request a copy of any information we hold about you which is personal data subject to the Act.
How we use your information:
- Evaluate you as a candidate and enable us to make a decision as to whether we can support you in your job search.
- Matching your details, background, skills, qualifications with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that best suits you.
- Share you CV with only All Ways Sales Recruitment clients who have a genuine interest in your information for employment purposes only.
- Keeping you informed of any new services or industry news.
- We reserve the right, where appropriate, to edit your information and put it into a standard format for consistency and ease of reference.
- We store your personal data and any additional information about you.
- We will obtain your consent before sending your CV and any additional information to any prospective employers.
- We do not otherwise sell, rent, exchange or disclose personal data.
We may collect information automatically when you visit the Website, using cookies. The cookies allow us to identify your computer and find out details about your last visit. You can choose not to allow cookies. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with the Website will be as good as if you do allow cookies.
The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on the Website and your location.
Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser.
You have the right to be forgotten, to rectify or access data, to restrict processing, to withdraw consent, to be kept informed about the processing of your data.
If you would like to make a request for such information, please contact us. You also have the right to ask us to delete any personal data and other information we hold about you at any time.
If you have any further questions regarding your personal data please call us on 01217960126.